viernes, 7 de octubre de 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

My First concert ever was Iron Maiden in april 2011, i went with my dad and it was so special to me because it is our favourite band.

I still can remember that day, it was on april 11th in the Estadio Nacional. There was a lot of people walking in the streets to the stadium all wearing black shirts of Iron Maiden with their favourite album. Closer to the night there was a little bit of fog but the people was so animated and excited that the cold was not a proble. Then at 9 pm the concert was starting. As I said at the beginning it was special to me because i went with my dad, we where singing the songs all the concert and almost on the end they played our favourite song called Fear of the Dark, the lights turned off in all the place and then Bruce Dickinson, the frontman, begin to sing and all the people was singing with him it was amazing. 

Since that year I have been going to all the concerts of Iron Maiden in Chile. I went to other concerts too such as Megadeth, Alice in Chains or Faith no more but Iron Maiden is my favourite band of that kind of music by far. Now i'm waiting to the annoucement of a new world tour of Iron Maiden. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hey! Today I'm going to talk about the study programme of Chemistry in my university. Well the first thing that I'm going to talk a...