viernes, 21 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My Dream Job

I don't really know yet what kind of job, my dream job will be certainly I think that it must be in a laboratory of metallurgy or a similar area. I can imagine that there will be a lot of modern measuring equipment and that laboratory will be located in an industry in the proximity of the city.


I think that the skills that I must master are about analytical chemistry and if I'm in the researching area i need a lot of inorganic chemistry knowledge because if people want to research about a modern process or less contamination they hire people for research that kind of stuff.




I know that a chemist doesn't earn not much money in our first years but later we have a good salary in the correct industry. If I decided and was lucky to work in a metallurical industry I think that i will earn a good amount of money.

I'm currently studying chemistry and I'm about to finish my studies, I really like the researching area and doing a post grade is an option to me but i really want to work on an industry too  I can't decide yet what the path will be that I'll choose in the future. I still have a couple months to think about that.

That's all for today!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hey! Today I'm going to talk about the study programme of Chemistry in my university. Well the first thing that I'm going to talk a...