miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 What place could you visit if you really like beer and tasty food? yes, the correct answer is Germany.

I'm not going to lie I don't know Germany but I think that a lot of people there can speak English and that can solve a lot of communication problems. I really like beer and in this country, there are a lot of parties and celebrations about beer and food. On the other hand, there are beautiful places to see such as the Branderburg gate, the Constance lake and the giant and beautiful Black Forest (Oh I really want to see it). I would like to see and travel around this country and eat all the food that they have because let me tell you if you seek on the web about German food there is a big number of different food that you can eat and what about beer? Germany has an incredible number of kinds of beers and I would like to drink all of them, truth be told. 




On the other hand I would like to visit Japan, this country has beautiful places to see and the Japanese culture is very respectful and I really like that. Their food looks so good and I would like to eat it.



If there is a chance of studying in one of these places I would really take it because that will be a big chance to know and travel around beautiful places and discover other cultures.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hey! Today I'm going to talk about the study programme of Chemistry in my university. Well the first thing that I'm going to talk a...