miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

Practice

 Hey!

My name is Marco Gonzalez I'm 26 years old, I'm student of Chemistry and this is my 6th year and the final.

I think that my weakness in English is the verbal part because when I have to talk with someone I get a little bit nervous and the conversation come less fluent from my part but I think that with more practice this can be resolved and about my strenght I think that I have a good listening skills and I can understand English very well the .

Talking about the present world situation I can say that people are not comfortable yet because there are a lot of things that we can't do such as before the COVID but I think that in the near future things will be normal again and we are going to do a lot of funny things. Talking about other things I really hate the facial mask, it's difficult to breath and in  summer time it is very uncomfortable to wear the facial mask in the street.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hey! Today I'm going to talk about the study programme of Chemistry in my university. Well the first thing that I'm going to talk a...